Benefits of going for catering service
If you’re having a birthday party and you’re deciding between birthday catering Melbourne service or doing it yourself, this article will answer all your queries. Getting catering service can really benefit you and contribute to a much pleasant experience of birthday party. Following are the reasons why you should definitely get help from a catering service instead of burdening yourself with it.
- The catering staff is well-experienced in their job so they will have a good estimate of serving quantity required for the number of guests that you’re hoping to invite.
- If you want to enjoy the party yourself too, you definitely need a catering service. If you plan to do it yourself, you won’t be able to even greet the guests; let alone enjoy the party.
- With catering help, you won’t need to worry about serving timings and managing the people.
- The preparations for meal for the party can be really tedious and time-consuming so if you let a catering service take care of it, you can focus on other important aspects for example the décor or games for the party.
- You can have complete option of meals that you can serve because it is the duty of the catering service to prepare them. Moreover, you can try some new food items for the birthday.
The choice between different options
What exactly should you focus on? The cake? The decor? Or the meal? Well, this is an option that you have to decide between. You can choose to focus on one or two from the following options.
If you want this day to be really special for your loved one, make sure you don’t go for the traditional vanilla or chocolate cake. Go for a customised cake that speaks about the personality of the birthday person. For example, if it’s your baby girl’s birthday, you can choose to have a Barbie themed cake if she’s fond of Barbie.
Exotic drinks for the guests
This is often a great option to make the party a hit. People like trying different drinks instead of trying different food items which can make them feel full too fast. You can offer some cocktails, ice-cream shakes and other drinks that everybody will definitely love to have, be it an adult or a child.
Although commonly neglected, the started can really make your party a hit. Select delicious light starters for your guests and you’ll have every child and adult drooling over the thought of your next party.
This is another good option to, instead of going for a heavy main course, go for attractive tasty salads that everybody loves.
Lastly, you can win all the hearts through quality deserts. You can break the stereotypes and go for cinnamon rolls, different cookies or puddings. This will definitely work wonders for your party.
Top ideas to steal the guests’ attention
If you want everyone to notice your efforts instead of just eating food and going home, take note of the following points.
- Instead of going for traditional main course and appetisers, go for a fusion of different types of meals in Melbourne. You can go for a combination of drinks as well.
- A themed party is another way to attract the attention of the guests. Make sure to adjust food according to the theme.
- The presentation of the appetiser, main course and the cake is very important. A caterer can help you choose between number of presentation options.
- Lastly, it is important that you plan it all well. Make sure you be considerate about different people’s choices and you should have a good idea about the time for cake cutting and other activities.
Some top ideas for a budget friendly celebration
Following are some of the additional items that you can add in your party.
- An ice-cream parlour
- Homemade cookies
- Ice pops
A final guide
Keeping in view the number of options and considerations when it comes to a birthday party, it is important that you pay attention to each and every detail. This is not possible if you focus all your time and energy into preparing meals and serving the guests. So, an easy way to make your party hit is to hire catering service that gives you the time to focus on other important things.